CHAIR > CADLab > Equipment
Superimposing of a computer-generated simulation of a 3-dimensional environment or object on a user’s view of the real world.
- Microsoft HoloLens Augmented Reality system
Motion capture technology
Motion capture allows recognition and digital recording of the movements of people or objects.
Virtual Reality is the computer-generated simulation of 3-dimensional environments or objects.
- Two sets of HTC Vive Pro Virtual Reality system
- They are used during the courses for design review, for student diploma thesis, and for research of team product development in a virtual environment.
Additive Manufacturing Technology
Additive Manufacturing enables the production of objects by applying particles in thin layers.
Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) technology
- Prusa i3 MK2 3D printer
- Multi Material Upgrade 2S (MMU2S) kit
VAT Photopolimerization tehnology
Makeblock kits contain various mechanical parts, electronic modules and software for construction and start-up of robotic constructions.
EEG is a method of measuring brain activity using electrodes placed on the skin of the skull.
- EMOTIV EPOC + mobile 14-channel EEG system
- EmotivPRO application for data acquisition, storage, and quick analysis
- Emotiv 3D Brain Activity Map application for real-time 3D brain visualization
High Performance Workstations
HP table and portable workstations for virtual reality and machine learning
- HP Z8 G4 NVIDIA Quadro P5000 workstation + LG34UM69G-B
- HP Z VR Backpack G1 i7-7820GQ + LG34UM69G-B