International teaching activities in the Chair are carried out at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies.
During the undergraduate and graduate programs, incoming students can follow the individual courses offered by Chair in English. Particularly is worth to mention EGPR course that is executed only in English in collaboration with students and teachers from foreign universities.
In addition to EGPR , the courses that can be taught in English are:
- Product Development
- Design Methods and Tools
- Computer Aided Design - CAD
- Computer Integrated Product Development
- Sustainability in Product Development -Ecodesign
- Management of Innovation in Product Development
- Management of the Design Office
All courses at postgraduate doctoral study are taught in English.
The Chair for many years participates in the organisation of the summer schools for doctoral students in the field of engineering design research (Summer School on Engineering Design Research - SSEDR).